How To Transfer Photos From Iphone To Pc Without Itunes – Have you ever wanted to move data from your iOS device to a PC, but doesn’t have an iTunes program? If you have to download and install the program on your PC, of course it will take more time.
Apparently, we don’t need to install iTunes on a PC just to move photos or videos. The method is even very simple and easy to do. Keep in mind, Windows automatically reads your iPhone as a camera. Therefore, you can access images and videos on a PC like accessing a digital camera in general. Here are the steps How To Transfer Photos From Iphone To Pc Without Itunes:
How To Transfer Photos From Iphone To Pc Without Itunes
1. Method 1
• Connect your iPhone or iPad to a PC using a USB cable.
• Then, a dialog box will appear asking if the computer can be trusted. Select ‘Trust’.
• Now, Windows will detect your iOS device as a camera.
• Enter File Explorer -> This PC, double-click the iPhone or iPad device icon.
• After that go to Internal Storage -> DCIM, then all your photo and video folders will appear.
• You just need to copy-paste the data you want to insert into the PC.
Don’t be desperate if you experience difficulties when using this method. Sometimes, there are cases where a Windows PC cannot read data on your iOS device. This can be overcome by going to the Start Menu -> Devices and Printers. After that, select your iOS device -> right click -> Troubleshooter. This will fix connection problems on your device with a PC. This way, you will also have data backup outside of your iOS device without the hassle of installing iTunes.
2. Method 2
What if your cable is not available? Or have you never used iTunes to synchronize files? Or are you worried about losing data during synchronization? Here’s how to transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes or cable. You can download the wireless transfer application to help you. This allows you to upload photos from PC to iPhone wirelessly and directly.
To transfer photos from PC to iPhone using the Wireless Transfer App:
1. Download and install the Wireless Transfer App to your iPhone.
2. Make sure your PC and iPhone are in the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Run Wireless Transfer App on your iPhone.
4. Press the Receive button on the application’s opening screen.
5. Enter the Receive from Computer screen.
6. Open the web browser on your PC and type the http address as shown on the Receive from PC screen.
7. Find the “Upload Images and Videos” button in your web browser.
8. Explore your PC and select the photo, you want transfer to iPhone device.
If you don’t want to use a web browser to transfer photos to your iPhone device, you can also get the PC version of the Wireless Transfer App to help you.
• First, download and install Wireless Transfer App to your computer.
• Then there is the Wireless Transfer App that runs on your iPhone and computer.
• Type the http URL into the address bar, click the Upload button to album, and select and transfer photos from your computer to your iPhone library.
Note: You can follow this guide to transfer photos from PC to iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS.
So the tutorial How To Transfer Photos From Iphone To Pc Without Itunes that you can do yourself easily and quickly. Hopefully this information can help you, good luck!