How To Stop Photos From Opening When Iphone Is Connected – Every time you connect an iPhone, iPad or iPod to your computer, iTunes will launch and immediately start automatically to sync all content between the iOS and the computer. If you are bothered with the iTunes auto-synchronization aspect, or you just want to disable it on an additional Mac or Windows computer, here is how to do it.
This setting is a little different depending on the iTunes version used, we will discuss the most modern versions of iTunes first, then a little further down you will find the same adjustment settings to be made in the previous release from iTunes. In addition, the settings are the same in both iTunes for Mac and iTunes for Windows. Next tutorial How To Stop Photos From Opening When Iphone Is Connected :
How To Stop Photos From Opening When Iphone Is Connected
How to Stop iTunes Automatically Synchronizes When an iOS Device Connects to a Computer
1. Open iTunes and then connect your device to computer.
2. Select iPhone, iPad or iPod from the device button.
3. Then you can scroll down in the Summary section for Options and uncheck box for “Automatic Sync When the iPhone is Connected”.
4. Repeat as needed for other devices iPhone, iPads, iPods, etc.).
5. Stop iTunes for changes to take effect.
This applies to all versions of iTunes on Mac and Windows:
1. Launch iTunes and you can open menu “Preferences” from the iTunes menu
2. Then click on the “Devices” tab and check the box next to “Prevent iPhone, iPod, or iPad from automatic synchronization”.
4. Click “OK” to exit Preferences.
A more modern version of iTunes will place settings in the iOS Summary tab. You don’t need to have an iOS device connected to a computer to make this change in iTunes. Next time if you connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod device, you won’t start sync automatic with iTunes.
For most user iOS device it is best to keep this activated because it also serves backup for your iOS gear device. If you decide to disable it, enter the habit manually back up to iCloud or manual back up to computer via iTunes. Itherwise you will be less backup if something goes wrong and you need to restore your iOS device.
Update: Separately, you can also stop iTunes from automatic launching when iOS device connected to computer. This is wrapp into the same settings on the new version of iTunes, but the older version has two separate settings.
Thus tutorial How To Stop Photos From Opening When Iphone Is Connected. Now you can use your iPhone device easily to Stop Photos From Opening When Iphone Is Connected. Hopefully the information How To Stop Photos From Opening When Iphone Is Connected can help you and be useful. Good luck, friend.