How To Unlock Iphone Without Password Or Having The Main Computer – For those of you iPhone users, it might never be accidental because the cellphone is locked suddenly. Surely, for those of you who don’t really understand about the iPhone, you will definitely be confused. Not infrequently, people just go to the cellphone repair shop just because they want to open a rejected iPhone.
This is fairly normal, because the market price of the iPhone which is classified as not cheap makes the owners very careful. Then, the different ways in which the iPhone works with other cellphones also make a few people really understand the way it operates.
However, if this happens to you right now don’t worry. Because, there are events that are easy to open. The iPhone is opened without complicated. For you, who have already spent money to pay for your iPhone service experts who want, this article will also be useful for you in the future. Needed, when your favorite iPhone is moved, you don’t need to spend money on experts. The following is a review How To Unlock Iphone Without Password Or Having The Main Computer :
How To Unlock Iphone Without Password Or Having The Main Computer
- Using iTunes to Delete Password (Password)
You can try this first method if your iPhone has been synced with iTunes. Following below are the steps to delete the device with iTunes to delete the device password.
- Connect your device to a computer that has been synchronized with the device.
- Then, open iTunes. If you are asked for a password or password, you should try another computer that was used to synchronize.
- Wait for iTunes to sync the device and make a backup.
- After the alignment and backup process is complete, click “Restore [your device name]”.
- When you have arrived at the Settings screen, click “Restore from iTunes Backup”.
- Then, select the device in iTunes. Pay attention to the date and size of each available backup and then choose the most relevant one.
- Next, just change your password.
2. Using Recovery Mode to Delete Password (Password)
You can try this second way if you have never synchronized your iPhone device with iTunes. So you have to use recovery mode to restore your device. This method will erase your device and password for your device. Following below are the steps to delete a device with recovery mode to delete the device password.
- Connect your iOS (iPhone) device to the computer and then open iTunes.
- Well, when the device is connected, do it forcibly restarting by:
- For iPhone 6s and earlier versions, iPad or iPod touch: press the main button and the up button (or side button) simultaneously. Hold until the recovery mode screen appears.
- For iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press the side button and the volume button down simultaneously. Hold until the recovery mode screen appears.
- For iPhone X or other new versions, or iPhone 8 or other new versions: Press the volume key up briefly. Then, press the volume key briefly. Then, press the side button until the recovery mode screen appears.
- In the recovery mode screen, select and click “Restore”.
- After that, iTunes will download software for your device. However, if it lasts more than 15 minutes your device will exit recovery mode and you must repeat steps 2 and 8. Wait until the download process is complete.
- After the download process is complete, then you can reset your password and use your device again.
3. Using iCloud
Following below are the steps to delete a device with iCloud to delete the device password.
- Open the com / find URL on a PC or other device.
- Then, log in (enter) with your iPhone ID.
- Click “All Devices” at the top of the browser window.
- Click “Delete [device name]” to delete the device and password. Deleting a device means that you delete all your data and settings.
- After that, then you set a new password.
Regarding iCloud, there are some problems that you might experience such as not being able to log in iCloud because of the maximum amount. Do not immediately bring your iPhone to the repair shop, try to fix it yourself based on the internet tutorial.
Well, that’s the explanation for How To Unlock Iphone Without Password Or Having The Main Computer, if you forget the password. Hopefully this article can help solve your problem.