How To Uninstall Reshade Pubg – Some time ago PUBG Mobile was proven to version 0.6.0. Many new features that make the players of this game waiting to wait for notification. However, you must wait to move.
This happened to Tencent emulator users, namely Tencent Gaming Buddy. Even though it was approved today, but I have not waited to come and vice versa late, but to overcome this there are tips, namely simply reinstall PUBG Mobile (This method is not effective, fix reinstalling the Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator). Follow the tutorial on How To Uninstall Reshade Pubg, below:
How To Uninstall Reshade Pubg
Or there is another goal that you want to delete PUBG Cellular for some reason, now when you want it, surely you are confused because there is no unistall button. To do this you can see using below:
1. Open the Biddy Tencent Gaming emulator, click the triple line icon located in the upper right corner then select Settings
2. In the Canceled Basics menu Settings, change English to Mandarin, then click Save
3. If you have saved, close the (x) emulator then click Quit in the hidden menu section
4. After the Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator, the selection will change later.
5. In the emulator’s main menu, click the Joystick icon, then click the blue arrow button and select the third option to Uninstall PUBG Mobile, as shown below:
• To re-install the game, you must have the .apk PUBG Mobile file, if you have a click, a plus sign (+), then find the game file. Format .apk not .xapk
• To return to the English version, use almost the same as points 1-3.
How to Remove a Reinstallation of the Second Method Pubg
Strictly speaking, in our conversation, Tencent customer service stated that the account that was created in the game of the battle roy cannot be deleted, when we asked about how to delete the account.
But even so, specifically, players in some countries affected by the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) can still delete their game accounts very easily.
For those who don’t know, GDPR is a legal regulation in the European Union that regulates the protection of personal data. In this regulation, the European Union stipulates that its citizens have the right to protect their personal data.
Unfortunately, even though GDPR also applies to several countries outside the European Union such as Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland, this regulation does not apply in Indonesia. Or simply, Indonesian players are not permitted to delete their PUBG Mobile account.
But if you are already in the region that applies the GDPR, you can delete the PUBG Mobile account by visiting the Settings> Basic page and tapping the Delete Account button.
Are There Other Alternatives?
Some sites suggest unbinding or deleting the PUBG Mobile account link with the social media account used. But based on our search, this is also quite useless.
Even though the player can delete the account link from the settings of the social media services used, it doesn’t delete the link with the PUBG Mobile account. And if one day the player uses the social media account again when accessing the game, the PUBG Mobile account will also be active again.
In the FAQ page, Tencent has even warned the players, that when a PUBG Mobile account has been linked to a social media account, the link will also not be deleted again.
Alternatively, you can create a new account with a different social media account or no longer try to access the account regardless of the conditions. In addition to this method, we just hope that there is another policy from Tencent in terms of deleting accounts. Hopefully the information How To Uninstall Reshade Pubg can be useful, good luck!