How to Uninstall Malwarebytes Android – Android is not a device that is truly safe from malware. Even though it has taken precautionary measures, apparently there is still a possibility that your Android is infected with malware that is in the software.
If you have a little careless when installing applications from unknown source and now your Android phone has been infected by malware. Or maybe your friend has come to you for help after they randomly installed a random application until their phone is full of popups and junk like that.
Regardless of how things got to this point, removing malware can be a big trial. When the phone is loaded with malware applications, the interface is very laggy and slow, and in some cases, malware can even prevent you from accessing the normal system menu.
If you start worrying about the security of your cellphone, you might need to read and run some tips to prevent, detect, and How to Uninstall Malwarebytes Android on your device.
How to Uninstall Malwarebytes Android
1. How to Protect Android from Malware
It is difficult to know whether in a file that we download or save on a cellphone it does not contain malware. However, some malware disturbs smartphone users by making cellphone batteries run out quickly or often display advertisements. Meanwhile, other malware secretly steals user data.
There are several ways to protect smartphones from malware. First by installing an anti-malware application. Although there is debate over the effectiveness of using anti-virus applications, it’s better to try to avoid malware by installing anti-virus or anti-malware.
Second, start running the tips below:
– Turn off settings that allow your smartphone to install applications from outside the Play Store. You do this by going to the Security Settings, then don’t allow the application to be installed from an unclear source.
– Update the application after the update is available on Google Play. Usually, each application provides updates, they are accompanied by increased security and protection of user data.
– Check all application permissions before you download them. If permission is not related to the application, look for another application to download.
– When using public Wi-Fi, use a VPN to protect your data.
Detect Malware on Android
2. How to Detect Malware, Adware, and Viruses on Android
If your smartphone’s performance suddenly becomes slow or the battery is quickly drained, maybe your Android is attacked by malware or viruses. Well, if the cellphone keeps on showing pop-up ads, maybe that is a form of adware attack.
You can install anti-virus to detect and identify malware and viruses. Well, if banner ads appear on top of your application, it’s quite easy to find out what kind of adware is attacking, especially if your cellphone is running Android 7.0 Marshmallow, how:
– In Settings, look for Apps for Draw, then you will find a list of applications that have permission to run on top of other applications.
– Then, don’t allow suspicious applications to run in other applications. You can also delete these suspicious applications.
Remove Malware from Android
3. How to Remove Malware from Android
If an application is suspicious, you can delete the application. However, keep using anti-viruses to prevent, detect and eliminate threats.
First you can uninstall an application that is considered suspicious, if you can’t uninstall it because the application has a rights administrator, you can first delete the administrator’s rights by:
– Enter Settings, select Security and see the Device Administrator section. You will see the Android Device Manager menu on the list.
– You can revoke rights administrator permissions on applications that cannot be deleted. After the license has been revoked, the suspicious application can be deleted.
Next, you can test whether the steps that have been made are successful. You do this by restarting Android, after the smartphone lights up, you can see if the performance is back to normal. If there are still problems, try using an anti-virus application. If there is a virus and it has been detected and removed by an anti-virus, it means that your smartphone can be fine. Good luck How to Uninstall Malwarebytes Android can be useful and helpful!