How to Uninstall Dfndr Android – As we know that the Google Play Store provides various types of applications that you can easily download and install. But not infrequently, you will be able to find fake Android applications that even contain advertisements and are hard to delete or uninstall.
This of course makes us feel annoyed with some applications on Android that are difficult to remove by turning off the Uninstall button in the application menu. Maybe some Android smartphone users have experienced this and of course complained because on their Android smartphone there is one application that is very annoying and not easily deleted. Don’t panic and stay calm. The following is information on how to resolve and summarize the tutorial on How to Uninstall Dfndr Android.
How to Uninstall Dfndr Android
Because of some settings that are activated, sometimes Android applications refuse to be uninstalled or deleted from the Android smartphone you use. Here are some ways you can try to uninstall an Android application that is difficult to uninstall.
1. How to Delete an Android Application with a Device Administrator
The first way you can do when you find this problem is through the settings in the Device Administrator. You can do this without downloading additional applications. Here are some steps you must do:
• Ensure that the Android application is not deleted properly. The mark is visible in the settings of the Assistive Touch application, the Force stop and Uninstall buttons cannot be used.
• First, open the Settings menu then select Security. Scroll down, then select Device Administrator to open the settings view.
• Tap on the application you want to delete, then select Deactivate to deactivate the settings. After that, make sure the check mark is lost on the application to be deleted
• After performing the steps above, now the Force stop and Uninstall settings are active again so you can delete or uninstall the application.
• Tap OK when there is a notification message then restart your mobile.
• After that, you can uninstall the application through one of three procedures that can be taken.
2. How to Delete an Android Application with a Factory Reset
Then there is the second way you can do it. But that does not mean the previous method does not necessarily succeed in removing the Android application that cannot be deleted. There are certain applications that actually contain adware and malware which can only be removed with a factory reset. Here are some steps you can do easily and quickly:
• Before doing a factory reset, you must understand that doing this step means that you will delete all data on the smartphone. You should backup your data first. Because in this process all data on the Android smartphone will be lost.
• You can go to the Settings menu, then go to the Personal tab. Here you just have to choose the Backup & reset menu to start the factory reset.
• On the Backup & reset menu select Factory Data Reset. You will be warned first. If you are sure, press the Reset device button to start the process.
• Finally, you must enter the security code used on an Android smartphone. Wait until the process is complete and the smartphone returns to its original state.
This is a summary and tutorial on How to Uninstall Dfndr Android that you can do yourself at home easily. This method almost works on all applications that are difficult to delete or uninstall. Good luck!