How to Transfer Photos From Pc to Iphone Using Itunes – Find out how to transfer your photo and video from iPhone to Mac or PC. We will also show you how to make your photos available on all devices with iCloud Photos. This is tutorial How To Transfer Photos From Pc To Iphone Using Itunes :
How to Transfer Photos From Pc to Iphone Using Itunes
Choose a location to save your photos and videos
First, determine the location to save your collection of photos and videos. You can make photos available on all device with iCloud Photo. You can choose to store it locally on Mac or PC.
1. iCloud photos
With iCloud Photos you can access your photos and video from iPhone on iCloud.com, and even your PC. Your most recent photos will automatically be added to iCloud Photos, and all compilation or editing changes that are made will always be updated on all your devices. *
1. Make sure the software has been updated on iPhone.
2. Set up iCloud on all devices. If you use a PC, download iCloud for Windows. Make sure that you sign in to iCloud with the same Apple ID on all your devices.
3. Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi.
Activating iCloud Photos:
• On iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open Settings> [your name]> iCloud> Photos, then activate iCloud Photos.
• On a Mac, open System Preferences >> iCloud. Click the Options button and klik next to Photo, then you can select iCloud Photo.
• On Apple TV, go to Setting >> Account >> iCloud >> iCloud Photo.
• On a PC, follow the steps to configure iCloud Photo.
If you have synced photos with an iOS device through iTunes, then activated iCloud Photos on an iOS device, you will see a message informing “Photos and Videos Synced from iTunes will be Deleted”. The photos and videos that you synchronize from your computer will remain on the computer, but will be deleted from your iOS device.
You can return the photos and videos to an iOS device by activating iCloud photos on a Mac or PC. After that, photos from the computer will be uploaded to iCloud, so you can access them from all devices. After you activate iCloud Photos, all photos will be stored in iCloud and can be accessed from the Photos app in Mac or on a PC folder.
You can get further help using iCloud Photos on a Mac or PC.
Note: Photos and videos are stored on iCloud Photos using iCloud storage. Before activating iCloud Photos, make sure you have enough storage space in iCloud to store your entire collection. You can see the amount of space needed, then increase the storage package if necessary.
2. Importing to PC
You can import photos to a PC by connecting the device to a computer and using the Windows Photos app:
1. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes on the PC. Importing photos to a PC requires iTunes 12.5.1 or the latest version.
2. Connect iPhone to a PC with a USB cable.
3. You may need to unlock your device using passcode.
4. You might also see a request on an iOS device that asks you to choose Trust This Computer. Then you can Tap Trust or Allow to continue.
When you import video from iOS device to PC, the video may be played incorrectly in the Windows Photos app. You can add the video to iTunes to play it in the correct orientation.
If iCloud Photos has been activated, you must download the initial version of the full resolution of the photo to the iPhone before importing it to the PC. See how.
Photos and videos that you sync from a computer to an iOS device using iTunes cannot be imported back to your computer.
Learn what to do if you cannot import photos from iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a computer.
3. Send photos from a computer to an iOS device
You can choose between several options for transferring photos and videos from a computer to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
• Use iCloud photo with Photos for macOS, iCloud for Windows to be able store photos safely and up to date on all your device.
• Use AirDrop to send photos and videos wirelessly from Mac to iOS devices. This is the only Mac option that is fast and easy to send multiple items. When sending photos and videos to an iOS device via AirDrop, items will appear in the Photos app on the device.
• Sync photos manually with iTunes. Every time you sync an iOS device with iTunes, photos and videos on the iOS device will be updated to adjust the album on the computer.