How To Transfer Photos From Iphone To Pc Windows 10 – Between iPhones and Mac devices, if you talk about compatibility, there’s no doubt. You will be very spoiled when trying to connect to each other. But what about PC devices running Windows?
For example, when you want to send photos from an iPhone device to a Mac device then you can do it very easily, but what if you want to send it to a Windows PC device?
In this tutorial I will show you various ways How To Transfer Photos From Iphone To Pc Windows 10, which you can try to send images / photos from an iPhone device to a PC / computer running a Windows operating system.
How To Transfer Photos From Iphone To Pc Windows 10
1. Photo App (Windows 10)
If you currently use Windows 10, the easiest way is to use the default photo application on Windows. This application allows you to easily import photos from your iPhone to your Windows PC.
Follow the steps below:
• Connect iPhone to your Windows PC. You will see a prompt window on the iPhone screen asking if your PC device is allowed to access photos and videos on your iPhone device. Just press Allow.
• Next on your Windows PC, open the photo application and then click the Import icon at the top right of the window.
• Select the image you want to import. You can choose images individually or you can choose all at once. If it is already selected, click the Continue button to continue.
Next, the photo you selected will be imported directly from your iPhone device to a Windows PC device. Basically, with the default Windows 10 photo application you no longer need a third party application or program to be able to send photos from your iPhone to PC device.
2. Windows Explorer (All Windows Versions)
If at this time you are not using Windows 10 then you can use the old way to send photos from iPhone to PC, namely through Windows Explorer. In fact, if you still use Windows XP even though this method will still work.
To be able to send photos from iPhone to PC using Windows Explorer, follow the steps below:
• Connect iPhone to your Windows PC. You will see a prompt window on the iPhone screen asking if your PC device is allowed to access photos and videos on an iPhone device. Just press Allow.
• Now open Windows Explorer on the PC. You can open it by pressing twice on This PC or by clicking on the Explorer icon on the taskbar or you can also use the Windows combination key + E.
• If the iPhone device is properly installed, you will see an icon that says Apple iPhone in the right window. Click the icon then enter the DCIM folder, the folder where the photo files are usually stored.
• Just copy and paste the photo file you want to send to the computer.
3. iCloud Photos
The next way is to use the features provided by iCloud. This feature is called the iCloud Photo Library which will automatically synchronize all images / photos on an iPhone device with your iCloud account. If so, what you need to do now is download the photos on your PC. The method is very easy, follow the steps below:
• On your Windows PC, open the browser window and visit the iCloud site. Please login using your account ID then select Photos.
• You will see all the photos that you have previously synchronized. Now press the Select Photos button then select a photo or press Ctrl to select multiple photos.
• Next click the Download button.
Done! In addition to the iPhone device, the photos you have selected will now also be available on your Windows PC.
4. Google Photos
If you use the Google Photos application on an iPhone device then you can use it to send pictures from an iPhone to a Windows PC, although technically this is no longer “sending” the term but downloading.
Follow the steps below:
• On your Windows PC, visit the Google Photos Web App. From here, select the photo you want to download.
• Click the menu with the three-point icon in the top right corner then press the Download button.
The selected photo will then be downloaded to your PC device. This includes the fastest way in my opinion.
5. Google Drive or Dropbox
You can also use cloud storage services to send photos from iPhone to PC Windows devices. Actually it doesn’t have to be Google Drive and Dropbox, you can use other cloud storage services if there are any.
But if you use Google Drive or Dropbox then the first step you have to do is download the Google Drive or Dropbox application on your iPhone device.
Then upload the photos on your device to one of these cloud storage services. Next, on a Windows PC open / visit the Google Drive or Dropbox site and log in using the same account that you use on your iPhone device.
You will see all the photos that you previously uploaded. Just select the photo you want to download and then click the three-point icon and press the Download button.
Hopefully information about How To Transfer Photos From Iphone To Pc Windows 10, which we have summarized can be helpful and useful. Good luck guys!