How To Transfer Photos From Iphone To Pc Windows 10 – If you use an iPhone and only have a Windows 10 computer or laptop, then you have to find a way to move photo files from your iPhone to Windows 10. Currently, the default photo application for Windows 10 – Photos, allows us to quickly and easily transfer photos from iPhone to computer.
Even though we can also use Windows Explorer to move photos to Windows 10. But, before you have to install the latest version of iTunes so that the iPhone can be connected and read on a Windows 10 computer or laptop. We will not transfer photos from iPhone to computer with iTunes.
Install iTunes on Windows 10 so that the computer connects quickly and easily with the iPhone that we will plug in later. This is tutorial about How To Transfer Photos From Iphone To Pc Windows 10 , you can try easyly :
How To Transfer Photos From Iphone To Pc Windows 10
This method is similar to the Mac Photo application, with Windows 10 Photos we can quickly and easily transfer photos from an iPhone to a Windows 10 computer.
Follow the steps below.
- Using iPhone to a Windows 10 computer using a data cable.
- Run the Windows 10 Photo application by clicking the Start> Photo icon then clicking the import button at the top right.
- Select which iPhone photo we want to import and then press the Import button.
- Wait until the process of importing iPhone photos into Windows 10 photos is complete.
After successfully importing iPhone photos, you will see the photo in the Windows 10 Photo application. Moving your iPhone photos to Windows 10 this way faster, before you use a high-speed flashdisk and supports USB-C ports like those offered in the latest 2017 MacBook Pro.
How to transfer iPhone files to this computer is also faster than transferring iPhone files to Windows 10 computers with Windows Explorer below.
How to Transfer iPhone Photos to Windows 10 with Windows Explorer
- Open Windows Explorer by pressing the Command + E (Mac) or Windows + E (Windows 10) key combination.
- Click “This PC” then select iPhone.
- Open the “Internal Storage” file directory> DCIM to view and copy paste iPhone 10 photos to Windows 10 computers.
- Select which photo you want to copy by clicking or pressing Control + A then Control + C to copy all existing photos.
- Determine where we will import the iPhone photo, for example in Pictures and then press Ctrl + V to paste the photo file into Windows 10.
Not only the iPhone, you can also move photos of iPad or iPod touch to Windows using the two methods above because it’s very similar.
That’s the way he moves photos from iPhone to laptop. Make it easy? You just choose one that you think is the easiest. Hopefully this information about How To Transfer Photos From Iphone To Pc Windows 10 can be useful and thank you for visiting the Deeplytech website. Don’t forget to read the other articles.