How To Transfer Photos From Iphone To Computer Without Itunes – After photographing with a digital camera, of course you will immediately transfer the photos to the computer. However, it doesn’t feel good to upload the photos to social media, such as Instagram, Path, and Facebook. Therefore, you must first transfer photos on your computer to your device. If you use an Android device, it’s certainly very easy to move the photo.
However, if you use an iPhone, how do you insert photos into the iPhone? To transfer photos from a computer to an iPhone you can do this through iTunes. However, if you don’t like using iTunes, you can do it with software or other ways without iTunes. Now the following Deeplytech will review How To Transfer Photos From Iphone To Computer Without Itunes :
How To Transfer Photos From Iphone To Computer Without Itunes
AirDrop is software designed for Apple devices. This is proven because AirDrop can only be used on Mac computers. Make sure you have activated this software on your iPhone and Mac. After that, follow the steps below:
- When AirDrop has been activated on Mac and iPhone, check your Mac must have received a signal from the iPhone.
- Next, select the photo that will be inserted into the iPhone and click on the ‘Share’ menu, then select the ‘AirDrop’ menu to start the upload process to the iPhone.
- On your iPhone click ‘Accept’ to receive photos that will be sent from the computer and photos that were successfully sent will be directly stored on the Camera Roll.
Although this method is somewhat old-fashioned, it is a favorite method and is quite easy to insert photos from PC to iPhone. The reason is, you do not need software or data cables to do how to transfer this photo.
- First, you only need to open an email from a computer browser. Then, attach the photos you want to put on the iPhone.
- Send this email to your own address. A few moments later, notification of your email on the iPhone will sound, open the email and save all the photos in the email attachment.
- Only a little old school, but this method is quite effective for those of you who do not like using photos through iTunes.
- This method is also very suitable to use You have a fast internet connection, specifically approved You want to send a lot of photos.
iCloud Similar to iTunes, iCloud is also the official platform from Apple. The function of iCloud is to store photos, videos, calendars, files, and other important information that is on the computer into cloud storage. iCloud will connect to your iPhone. So, any files that are stored in iCloud can you open via iPhone. Make sure your computer has iCloud installed. After that, do the steps below:
- Open Finder if you use Mac, and Explore if you use Windows
- Open the iCloud Drive folder Copy photos from your computer, and paste the folder on iCloud Drive
- Open iCloud from your iPhone and download the photos that were saved in the iCloud Drive folder.
- Manual method:
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to a PC using a USB cable.
- Then, a dialog box will appear asking if the computer can be trusted. Select ‘Trust’.
- Now, Windows will detect your iOS device as a camera.
- Enter File Explorer -> This PC, double-click the iPhone or iPad device icon.
- After that go to Internal Storage -> DCIM, then all your photo and video folders will appear.
- You just need to copy-paste the data you want to insert into the PC.
Now, by uploading How To Transfer Photos From Iphone To Computer Without Itunes , you can move photos from your PC / laptop to an iPhone device. You only need to upload photos that will be moved to Google Photos. After that you can download photos that have been uploaded using an iPhone device. Very simple, right? Basically, all the ways to move photos to an iPhone are easy, you just have to choose which method is the simplest. Now, how to use the method that you will use? If you have other methods, let’s share with us in the comments column.