How To Transfer Photos From Android Phone To Usb Flash Drive – If you transfer files from a laptop to a laptop, of course the problem is because it’s very simple, just use the flashdisk, it’s done! But what if the data or requested is on a cellphone or smartphone and we want to copy it to a flashdisk? What should we do to transfer files from the cellphone to the laptop using the data cable first, then after that from the laptop to the flashdisk? It can, but it will be very complicated. But just calm down, how come there are tips on how to move data from a cellphone to a flashdisk without a laptop or PC
Currently the development of smartphones is very extraordinary, there are many functions and uses of mobile phones that really help us to use technology, if the cellphone was only limited to communication devices, now the features available on HP can be juxtaposed with laptops or PCs, including in terms of transfer files, we can move data or files from the cellphone to a flashdisk without using a laptop or PC, how to use? This is tutorial How To Transfer Photos From Android Phone To Usb Flash Drive :
How To Transfer Photos From Android Phone To Usb Flash Drive
In the modern era, moving files from an Android cellphone to a direct flashdisk without a PC / laptop is no longer impossible. Similar to moving data from a computer to a flashdisk, you also have to connect the flashdisk to a smartphone so that the flashdisk drive will appear on your smartphone. But how do you connect the flashdisk to Android? Even though the flash plug is not available on the smartphone.
Well, to be able to plug in a flashdisk to a smartphone, you need a connecting cable called USB OTG (On The Go) which will be a bridge between the smartphone and flashdisk. You can buy an OTG USB cable at the nearest electronics store in your city, the price is affordable you can already have a USB OTG cable. That way you don’t need to need a laptop to move files from your smartphone to a flash drive.
How To Transfer Photos From Android Phone To Usb Flash Drive :
- Please connect the flashdisk to an Android cellphone using USB OTG.
- If so, then you will see the memory icon in the upper left corner of the screen on your Android.
- Next open the file manager or file manager application on your Android cellphone, then select whatever files you want to move to the flashdisk by giving a check mark to the right of the file.
- For example photos, videos or music. Then select the “Copy / Copy” option, then look for an external storage flashdisk drive that is already connected to your Android.
- Then specify the folder in the flashdisk where you want to move the file, then select “Paste / Paste”.
- Finished, the file from your Android has successfully moved to the flashdisk.
Make it easy, move files from the smartphone to the flashdisk, this method is perfect for those of you who don’t have a laptop and want to move files from Android to a flashdisk because maybe on your Android cellphone you have full memory. Now that’s the easy way to move files from Android directly to a flashdisk without the need for a PC / Laptop. Hopefully this information about How To Transfer Photos From Android Phone To Usb Flash Drive can be useful.