How To Transfer Photo From Android To iPhone Via Bluetooth – As we know that iOS devices like this iPhone or iPad cannot send files to other devices such as Android or Blackberry via Bluetooth. Even for iPhone devices that have different versions such as iPone 5 to the iPhone 4, they cannot send files to each other via Bluetooth. But actually there is a way to be able to make iPhone Bluetooth send files to an Android device. Here’s the tutorial on How To Transfer Photo From Android To iPhone Via Bluetooth, which you can see below:
How To Transfer Photo From Android To iPhone Via Bluetooth
The first step you have to do is to install an application called AirBlue Sharing on your iOS (iPhone or iPad) device. But, as we know that Apple is very appreciative of the results of work and also does not want to have piracy, then of course almost all applications that exist in this Apps Store have a price. Well, for the AirBlue Sharing application you can install it on your iPhone or iPad device after paying a price of $ 4.99. That is equal to Rp. 60 thousand, and in my opinion it includes cheap for the price of a software or application.
• After the application is successfully installed on your iPhone or iPad device, the next step is to open the AirBlue Sharing app, by tapping on the icon that appears on the springboard of your iPhone cellphone.
• Well, if the AirBlue Sharing application is already open, then please immediately activate Enable Receiving mode.
• The next step is to just activate Bluetooth on your iPhone cellphone.
• If your Bluetooth is active, make sure that the Android phone or other device you want to send the file has activated Bluetooth. After that, please select the file you want to send. Try to press and hold on the AirBlue Sharing application, until there appears an icon like a paper airplane.
• Tap again on the paper airplane icon, then please wait for the application to scan to find a Bluetooth device from the cellphone that you want to send the file to.
• If the Bluetooth scanning process is complete, the name of the Bluetooth Android device or other device will appear. Please tap on the Bluetooth name that appears, and the process of transferring or sending files via the iPhone Bluetooth to an Android phone or other takes place.
• For the next step, please check the receiving device, which is the Android phone to receive the file to be sent.
As for you who want to send back from an Android device to an iOS device (iPhono / iPad), then you as an iPhone user must still activate the AirBlue Sharng application. Then for Android device users, it is only enough to send files from the Android device as normal, and iOS device users who install the AirBlue Sharing application can only accept the file submissions.
Such is the brief information and tutorial How To Transfer Photo From Android To iPhone Via Bluetooth, good luck!