How To Transfer Data From Android To Android Via Bluetooth – Sending files on Android, whether it’s MP3s, videos, documents and so on, turns out to be quite complicated. Not surprisingly, most of the beginner users of the Android platform often find it difficult, including when receiving file submissions.
Well, in this tutorial Deeplytech will provide a guide on How To Transfer Data From Android To Android Via Bluetooth in detail and completely to make it easier for you. The file meant here can be MP3s, videos, images, documents, and other types of files stored on your device and want to be sent to other devices.
How To Transfer Data From Android To Android Via Bluetooth
- How to do an Android Bluetooth pair
- Activate Bluetooth on the device you want to pair and make the status detectable / visible / can be found / Discoverable / Visible / visibility ON, depending on the type of cellphone / device. On Nokia, set Phone’s Visibility “Shown to All” (show it to all).
- Activate Bluetooth on your Android tablet / mobile. How to enter Settings (settings)> click Wireless & Networks (Wireless and Network)> click Bluetooth Settings (Bluetooth settings)> Check the words “Bluetooth”
- Let Android search for devices that you want to pair. Wait until the “name” of the device appears under the words “Bluetooth Device”. If no device is found, click “Scan for Devices”.
- Click on the device name (E61i) you want to pair.
how to pair android bluetooth
- Select and enter the code / PIN for the pair. The code is up to you, just enter 0000
- Pay attention to the screen of another device, you will be asked to enter a PIN to process pair> enter the same PIN as the one that was created (0000)
- Pair process is complete
- How to Send Files Via Android Bluetooth
In general, to send files via Bluetooth, you only need to do the following steps:
Open the Gallery application or other application that is useful for opening the type of file you want to send. For example, if you want to send a Colornote file (a kind of notepad application), then open the Colornote application, etc. Select / open files that want to be sent via Bluetooth Press the MENU button Click Share / Send / Transfer (depending on the application used) Click Bluetooth Android phones will look for other devices with active Bluetooth Click on another device detected Look at the screen of another device, if confirmation is needed again, for example by pressing the Yes / OK / Accept button, etc. If the other device is Android, try opening the notification panel if there is an order to confirm the transfer process. After the transfer process is confirmed by another device, the transfer process via Bluetooth will run
- How to receive files via Bluetooth
Enter Settings Click "Wireless & Networks" (Wireless and Network) Check the "Bluetooth" to activate it Click "Bluetooth Settings" (Bluetooth Settings) check tulilsan "Discoverable" (Detected / visible). When checked, the Android device will be detected by other devices for a few moments Perform the process of transferring files via Bluetooth from other devices to Android After another device sends the file or click "send", try opening the Android notification panel. If confirmation is needed for the transfer process, click "Accept" (Accept File).
Note: When you receive a Bluetooth file, it will usually be stored in the “Bluetooth” folder.
- How to deal with files that cannot be received or sent via Bluetooth
Some file types sometimes cannot be sent via Bluetooth even though both devices have been paired. When sending or receiving a file, the description “File is unsupported” appears, “the phone can handle this type of file”, the file does not match, etc. To overcome this can be done by installing the “Bluetooth File Transfer” application made by Medieval Software. This application can be downloaded (downloaded) via the Android market. For information, the makers of Bluetooth File Transfer with Dual File Manager XT are the same. So it’s natural that it looks similar.
:: If you want to transfer files via Bluetooth with other Android devices, it is recommended that devices that want to send files with those who want to receive files have activated Bluetooth File Transfer. If both Android tablets or mobile phones have installed and activated the Bluetooth application, it is almost certain that ALL types of files can be sent without problems if done according to the above procedure.
So is the tutorial on How To Transfer Data From Android To Android Via Bluetooth . Hopefully useful, thank you guys!