How To Transfer Contacts From Android To Android Using Bluetooth – Have you just bought a new cellphone? The first thing you definitely want to do is move all contacts, phone numbers and other contact information from the old smartphone to the new smartphone. Indeed, there are many ways to move contacts from one cellphone to another, but the easiest method is to send contacts via bluetooth.
The process of moving contacts from an old cellphone to a new HP does vary greatly depending on the type of hardware and operating system. One system that has been used by many people is Android, therefore we narrow the discussion only to the Android operating system. Following is the tutorial How To Transfer Contacts From Android To Android Using Bluetooth, which you can try easily and quickly.
How To Transfer Contacts From Android To Android Using Bluetooth
It should be noted that the appearance and interface of the Android operating system varies considerably depending on the mobile phone brand, depending on the model or version, but roughly all have in common. The following is the easiest way to send contacts from old phones to new phones via bluetooth:
• Open the Contacts menu or Phone on your mobile
• Look for the menu settings or contact settings, the name varies depending on the phone
• Select the Import / Export menu under the contact settings
• Press the Export option. Usually there are several choices where we will save the results, so that it is safe to choose internal storage, usually written Storage. If we export to a SIM card there will be a risk of insufficient capacity if there is too much contact.
• The contact will be saved as a vCard file, with different file names depending on the device but all have in common that is having a .vcf extension that indicates the file is a vCard file. The location of the export result file will be indicated and click OK
• Open the File Manager or similar application to open the location of the export contact results. You can send the file to a new HP via Bluetooth. Open the file on a new cellphone and the option for Import contacts will appear. Wait for the import process to complete and check the contact menu on the new HP, all contacts that are on the old HP will be stored on the new cellphone.
Another way to backup contacts is to upload to Google Contacts which is part of the Android operating system. It’s just that we need an internet connection to upload. Log in with a Google account and open contacts.google.com, select Import Contacts. Select the file and search for the saved vCard location. Click Import. Contacts will be stored in your Google account and can be downloaded.
From the explanation above, the easiest way to move contacts from an old cellphone to a new cellphone is via bluetooth. We don’t need an internet connection or data plan. Thus a simple tutorial on How To Transfer Contacts From Android To Android Using Bluetooth. We hope that the information above can be useful and help you. Good luck, success!