How To Transfer Contacts From Android To Android Using Bluetooth – Have you just bought a new cellphone? Yes, the average person who is going to copy contacts is because they just bought a new cell phone with a small number of contact lists. Did you know, it turns out there is now the easiest way to copy contacts quickly, easily, and does not take a long time, namely copying contacts from Android to Android via bluetooth. This is tutorial about How To Transfer Contacts From Android To Android Using Bluetooth easy you can try.
How To Transfer Contacts From Android To Android Using Bluetooth
Have you tried this method before? If not, here I will show you how to do it. Actually this method is very, very easy, but it turns out there are still some Android users who do not know that now Android has a facility to transfer contacts via bluetooth. Bluetooth is currently undergoing development, which we used to know that bluetooth can only be used to transfer data such as music, images and videos.
But because of the growing number of Android phones, it has an impact on the development of Bluetooth as well. Now we can also transfer applications installed on Android to other Androids also via buetooth. And most surprisingly now, Android is also increasingly sophisticated features by providing a contact transfer feature via bluetooth. It’s amazing isn’t it? Well, without the need to widen again, we just go in step by step How To Transfer Contacts From Android To Android Using Bluetooth :
- First, the two Android bluetooth phones must be active. Then on the cellphone that will send the contact, please open Contact. Then make sure you are in the Contacts tab. Then click the Options button in the lower left corner, then select Import / Export.
- Next, touch the Share namecard via option.
- Select which contact you want to copy. And if you want to copy all existing contacts, you just check the Select all box. If so, then touch Done.
- Choose shipping via Bluetooth.
- Look for the bluetooth names of other Android phones that are legible. Then connect / send.
- Well, then please wait for a few seconds until the transfer process via Bluetooth is 100% successful. Don’t worry about the length of the delivery process for no more than one minute.
It should be noted that the appearance and interface of the Android operating system varies considerably depending on the mobile phone brand, depending on the model or version, but roughly all have in common. The following is the easiest way to send contacts from old phones to new phones via bluetooth:
- Open the Contacts menu or Phone on your mobile - Look for the menu settings or contact settings, the name varies depending on the phone - Select the Import / Export menu under the contact settings - Press the Export option. Usually there are several choices where we will save the results, so that it is safe to choose internal storage, usually written Storage. If we export to a SIM card there will be a risk of insufficient capacity if there is too much contact. - The contact will be saved as a vCard file, with different file names depending on the device but all have in common that is having a .vcf extension that indicates the file is a vCard file. The location of the export result file will be indicated and click OK - Open the File Manager or similar application to open the location of the export contact results. You can send the file to a new HP via Bluetooth. Open the file on a new cellphone and the option for Import contacts will appear. - Wait for the import process to complete and check the contact menu on the new HP, all contacts that are on the old HP will be stored on the new cellphone.
Another way to backup contacts is to upload to Google Contacts which is part of the Android operating system. It’s just that we need an internet connection to upload. Log in with a Google account and open contacts.google.com, select Import Contacts. Select the file and search for the saved vCard location. Click Import. Contacts will be stored in your Google account and can be downloaded.
From the explanation above, the easiest way to move contacts from an old cellphone to a new cellphone is via bluetooth. We don’t need an internet connection or data plan. So a simple tutorial about How To Transfer Contacts From Android To Android Using Bluetooth from Deeplytech today, hopefully useful.