How To Send Songs From Laptop To Android Phone Using Bluetooth – Today, most people capture their personal moments using a cellphone camera. But the more photos taken and stored will certainly reduce device memory. One way to overcome this is to move photos stored on the cellphone to the laptop. But there’s no need to worry, because how to send photos from a cellphone to a laptop is quite easy and can be done in just a few steps.
Using a wireless network like Bluetooth or utilizing a data cable to send photos to a laptop can be the easiest solution. Oh yes, these two methods are not only for sending photos, but can also be done to send various files from a cellphone to a laptop. You can send almost all files in the phone’s memory to a laptop, from songs to videos, to important documents that can be sent via email.
This method can also be used to send photos from a laptop to a cellphone. Most importantly, if both devices are connected you can get a solution on how to send files from your laptop to your cellphone or vice versa. You can even find out how to send applications from mobile to laptop. For more details, the following How To Send Songs From Laptop To Android Phone Using Bluetooth with easy steps.
How To Send Songs From Laptop To Android Phone Using Bluetooth
The way to send files from mobile to laptop is easy to do is to use Bluetooth. Because almost all semartphones are equipped with this technology and are very compatible with all types of devices across brands and across types.
This means you can send photos from your cellphone to your laptop from an Android device to iOS, Android to Windows, Windows to iOS and vice versa. You can follow these easy steps How To Send Songs From Laptop To Android Phone Using Bluetooth:
1. Ensure that both devices have Bluetooth
You have to make sure your cellphone and laptop have a Bluetooth connection. Almost all cellphones are equipped with Bluetooth, even a little old school, but not all laptops have Bluetooth. For laptops that don’t have Bluetooth, you can buy a Bluetooth USB dongle, which is a Bluetooth device shaped like a flashdisk. The price also varies, some are expensive but also there are only Rp. 18 thousand.
2. Turn on Bluetooth
The next step is to turn on Bluetooth on both devices.
• On the cellphone usually enter Settings> Bluetooth and select ON
• On laptops that already have Bluetooth, it has been active since the laptop was turned on
• On a laptop with Dongle, first install the Bluetooth driver (usually automatic) and open the Bluetooth interface.
3. Pair Mobile Phones and Laptops
The next step is Pair or connect a cellphone with a laptop via Bluetooth. After turning on Bluetooth, usually the cellphone will search for devices automatically. If not, you can go to Settings> Bluetooth> Search New Device.
If you have found the device in question, for example, ‘My Asus Laptop’, immediately pair the two devices. Usually you will be asked to enter a verification code that must be entered on both devices. Verification code is free (between 1-8 characters), even the number ‘1’ is sufficient. After being verified, the status of “My Asus Laptop” was “Connected”.
4. Transfer Files
a. Send Files from Mobile to Laptop
If it is connected, then the file transfer can be done immediately by:
• Enter the folder where the file to be sent is located, for example the image folder. You want to send the image “img001”, then enter the folder and select “img001” then the Bluetooth logo will appear in the top bar.
• Click and select Send To. To send to a laptop, select “My Asus Laptop” and click Send. Then the transfer runs immediately.
• You can also transfer files in bulk, how to select all the files you want to send and select Send To> My Asus Laptop.
On a laptop, there will be a notification that the image is in the process of being sent. Select the folder to save the image and click OK. The transfer process will run immediately marked with a blue Bar that runs.
If the transfer process is complete, turn off Bluetooth on the cellphone to save power.
b. Send Files from Laptop to Mobile
To send files from a laptop to a cellphone, the method is almost the same, namely:
• First make sure the two devices are connected and already paired. The method is the same as sending from mobile to laptop
• Select the file by opening Windows Explorer and entering the Folder where the file is saved
• Select images one by one or all with ctrl + A, or selected with ctrl + and click on the file you want to send.
• Right-click and select Send To> Bluetooth
• You will get options for devices that are already paired, select your cellphone name and OK
• The transfer process will run immediately marked by a moving blue bar.
On cellphones, the files sent will usually be saved automatically in the Bluetooth folder.
How to send files (photos) from a cellphone to a laptop with a data cable
Besides via Bluetooth, transferring files from a cellphone to a laptop can be done using a data cable or USB. Where this data cable is already in the cellphone purchase package. The method is quite easy, namely:
• Plug in the USB cable from the cellphone to the laptop and select the phone in ‘file transfer’ connection mode
• Then open Windows Explorer, then look for the name of your mobile device. If you have found it, immediately click to see all the files in the phone’s memory
• Make sure you know what files will be transferred from the cellphone’s memory to the laptop. For example, photos are usually in the ‘DCIM’ folder where there are several files, you can select the ‘camera’ folder.
• After that, how to send photos from a cellphone to a laptop can be done directly by copying / pasting
How To Send Songs From Laptop To Android Phone Using Bluetooth has advantages in terms of transfer speed. Especially nowadays there are many cellphones that already use a USB Type C port that offers a file transfer process that is faster than micro USB. It’s just that, specifically for the iPhone and MacBook, it has a different way, because it only has Lightning port for all connections to external devices. Easy isn’t tutorial about How To Send Songs From Laptop To Android Phone Using Bluetooth? Please try, guys.