How to Restart Android Phone – Currently an Android smartphone is a type of OS that has the most users among other OSes. In addition to easy and userfriendly Android Os also experience various obstacles, or errors when used, one way to overcome that is by restarting the Android phone to factory setting.
Resetting or Factory Reset on Android aims to restore the system and software on the Android cellphone in the initial conditions, such as when it was just out of the factory. Usually, Factory reset is done fixing software malfunction problems on your Android phone or tablet.
Factory reset is an easy solution if you experience an error on your Android smartphone, and inside it is a Recovery Mode feature to reset your Android phone. After doing recovery mode, the Android device will come back as new again.
All you need to know before restarting your Samsung cellphone is that a reset will cause all data and applications stored in the mobile phone or android tablet internal memory to be deleted. There are many ways to reinstall your Samsung cellphone or Android phone, by pressing the secret reset code, through the Backup & Reset menu or through Recovery Mode on Android.
Because there are many ways you can restart or reinstall your Android phone. So we will discuss one by one so you can understand it clearly. The following is How to Restart Android Phone :
How to Restart Android Phone
Here are some cases that we can restore with Recovery Mode, including:
1. The problem of booting on Android gadgets is: Android Gadgets have failed to boot and will stop and only display the device logo.
2. Forgot password or PIN. Use of a PIN, and password to protect our Android device from theft or ignorant hands, but if we forget to eat restart is the solution.
3. The application or software is corrupt or damaged, which causes the mobile to be inaccessible.
4. The Android device is on but cannot respond even though it has been “taped” on the screen.
Actually doing an Android hard reset to factory settings can be done through the menu settings. But it will be in vain if there are cases 1 and 2 above, so the Hard reset is the only way to return to the initial settings.
1. Reset Reset Android Phone via the Settings Menu
We can reset the Android device as new again by accessing the menu directly on the Android cellphone settings, but what needs to be considered before you do a factory reset is that you have to backup all the important files in internal memory because the process of returning Android to default settings will delete all documents stored in internal memory, you can save a copy of the file on a computer or external memory. The following are the steps on how to reset Android smartphone to factory setting via setting menu:
• Enter the Settings menu (settings)
• Scroll down the screen and look for the Backup and Reset menu
• Tap or touch on the factory reset data
• Check the appropriate options, then select / tap reset device
• Wait for a while the process until the factory Reset Data is complete, the length of time to restart according to the capacity and type of Android smartphone that you use
• After all steps of the Android Factory Reset are complete, the HP will restart automatically
2. How to Hard Reset Android to Factory Setting
Recovery mode is a way to restore Android settings to factory settings and is the most effective last step to restart Android devices. This process is carried out if we cannot access the menu at all on the smartphone / tablet screen due to a corrupt / error as explained by Tekno Ville previously.
Doing the Android Os Reset process can fail because there are several factors, so try to do each step by step so that the chances of success returning the Android OS like new again can be successful, but if it fails, do it at your own risk.
For additional information, the Recovery Mode menu is not all smartphone / tablet / phablet brands / there is a recovery menu, you can search for recovery mode applications from 3rd parties that support brands and types of HP.
The process of hard reset Android through recovery mode can only be done when the smartphone / cellphone is off / off, here is how to hard reset Android to the factory default settings:
• The first step is to ensure that the battery is sufficient, because the recovery mode will consume a large amount of battery power.
• Turn off your Android cellphone by pressing and holding the “Power (On / of)” “Volume Up” and “Home” buttons simultaneously for a few seconds.
• Volume Up button to select Factory reset menu or data wipe.
• Then press the Home button to start the hard reset process
• Wait for a while until the hard reset process is complete.
• Then select the Reboot System Now menu to restart again … Good luck.
That’s the tutorial on How to Restart Android Phone, you can do it to restore an error or corrupt Android setting to be new again. Please choose a method that matches your device type, good luck.