How To Remove Google Account From Android Phone After Factory Reset – Being able to use a Google account on Android really requires compilation. You want to sell your cellphone, or want to change your Google account on the Play Store. Android uses a Gmail account as its Google account, with one account you can access all Google services.
Anyone who can download a google account on an Android cellphone will be important. If you are going to sell, change your cellphone, or just want to change your account. This is because avoiding other people from doing things that are not good using your Google account.
Here’s the tutorial How To Remove Google Account From Android Phone After Factory Reset which you can try :
How To Remove Google Account From Android Phone After Factory Reset
How to delete a Google account on this Android, meaning not to delete the gmail account as a whole. Instead, just sign out gmail or take off a Google account from your Android device.
If your Android phone is lost or stolen, you can still delete your Google account with a remote remote. But, actually a google account can also be used from the same e-mail name for several Android phones that are running.
For those of you who want to know how to delete a Gmail account on Android, the way is very easy, it can be done in just one step. Let’s look at the explanation below.
1. Delete a Google account on Android via HP Settings
The most common way is to delete a Google account on an Android phone, which is through the settings or settings of an Android phone.
1. Open the settings menu or Android settings 2. Then, scroll to the Da'wah and select the account menu "Account" 3. Then tap the "Sync" synchronization menu 4. After that, the display of some Google accounts that are connected to your Android phone will appear 5. Well, on that display you can choose which account you will delete 6. The trick is to click the remove menu or delete the account. If the remove menu does not appear then click the menu more, then check the three boxes then after that your google account will be deleted. Note : the above method is done on Android 7.0 Nougat, if there is a difference on your Android. Please adjust, essentially the google account is in the settings> account
2. Deleting a Google Account on Android through the Application Settings Menu
One way to delete a Google account on Android later, can be done through the application settings menu
1. Open the Android settings menu 2. Then, select the application menu 3. Then, select the application management settings menu. 4. On the menu select the Google Application menu and then select clear data or delete data. After that, the step you have to do is restart your cellphone 5. After turning on, you will get a notification to enter your Google account
3. Delete the Google account on Android by deleting the accounts.db file
This method requires Android root access. If your cellphone has been rooted, then this one method can be done to delete the Google account on your Android phone.
- The trick is to download ES File explorer on the Play Store. - Then, open the data folder found on the external menu - Then, open the system folder found in the data folder. - After that, look for the account file. Click on it for a long time and then select Delete, it's good to copy this file to another place, as a backup - do restart your cellphone or device
4. How to delete a Google account on Android with a Factory Reset
It can be said that the Android factory reset, is the easiest way to delete a Google account on an Android cellphone. However, by doing this, the risk is that all the internal data of Android will be lost, returning to factory settings like a new HP.
- Open the settings menu or settings on your Android - Scroll down and select the Backup & reset menu - Then select Factory data reset - After that, wait for a while then you have deleted the data, including the Google account.
By doing Factory data reset, all applications that have been downloaded on Android will be deleted. So, your cellphone can look like it’s the first time you buy, without a google account. Please login to the Google account you want.
Well, that’s some explanation about How To Remove Google Account From Android Phone After Factory Reset, you need to know that an Android phone can be installed with many Google accounts, so there’s no need to always delete a Google account to use a new account. Hopefully the articles we provide can be useful for you.