How To Recover Deleted Photos From SD Card On Android Phone – Have you ever had a problem with a memory card card that you use on your Android phone, data – Data that is in the memory card is lost or deleted itself?
If you have ever experienced this, you are on the right site and we will help you with the problem of how to handle files in the memory card that were deleted or formatted when using it.
There are several things that cause loss of data in the memory card such as viruses that have infected data on your Android phone. In the case of how to restore this data we can use to restore all deleted data or files in internal memory or external memory such as photo files, images, videos, mp3 music, sms and cell phone contact numbers.
Because of how important data or files in the memory card make you to find a way to be able to restore the data files that you have in the memory card on the Android phone that you are using, in the previous discussion we have discussed a list of applications that can restore deleted data files or Your own formatted on your Android phone. So what are the ways to restore photos, videos, cellphone contact numbers, SMS, and other important data data? please read and see the following explanation How To Recover the Deleted Photos From Sd Card On Android Phone.
How To Recover Deleted Photos From SD Card On Android Phone
To restore lost or deleted data, we will provide 2 tricks that can help you, first we discuss how to restore files directly from an Android cellphone and the second way to restore microSD data using an application on a laptop or computer, please choose the method that you think easy to use.
• How to restore files directly from an Android cellphone
1. First, please download the power mini tool application on your phone, to download it, please click the link
2. Next install the application directly on your cellphone and open the Power Mini Data Recover Tool application
3. When you open there are various folders and select the Lost Partition Recovery folder
4. Then we choose the name of the cellphone memory or the external memory you are using
5. Next it will appear as a notification of show files which is the process of returning data, please wait
6. If the process has been completed to recover or restore data, select Save File and save it in the internal memory folder, don’t siman it on external memory or memory card.
7. And please pull out the memory card and you can see the data file that has been returned successfully.
• How to Restore Data in Microsd Using the Application
To do this task well, Jaka uses software for Windows PC. Zar X is able to restore data that is damaged or accidentally deleted on the memory card, just follow it step by step.
1. First download and install Zar X software on your Windows computer.
2. Next, connect the SD card to the computer using a card reader or if you use a smartphone, connect it in USB mass storage mode (the latest smartphone usually doesn’t have this mode).
3. Open the ZAR X recovery application on the computer and select the “Image Recovery (Free)” menu. This program will immediately work with the message “Enumerating Devices, please wait”, we wait a moment.
4. After the process is complete, then it will list the storage. Select your removable media storage or your SD card and click “Next”.
5. Now sit and relax, because it takes time to scan the SD card and the recovery process. The amount of time needed depends on the card size, speed, and quality of your memory card.
6. Next, all data that has ever been on your memory card will appear. Now select or check RAW and FAT.
7. Select the file that you want to return and click on the “Next” button to continue.
8. Now set the destination folder to save the files that you want to return and click “Start copying”. Finished.
Now you can check in the folder that you specified to see the photos that were lost and are now back home. That’s the right way to restore deleted photos on a memory card. How very easy is not a tutorial How To Recover This Deleted Photos From Sd Card On Android Phone? Of course the final results can be different, but hopefully all will work.