How To Put A Sim Card In An Iphone 6 – The iPhone as one of the family of smartphones that is popular in Indonesia always seems to have new users who are moving from older types of smartphones.
Many reasons user use the iPhone, one of the reasons may not be far from merely trendy. The iPhone is different from other smartphone, because iPhone its closed ecosystem, so many are not used to using the iPhone as they should.
For those of you who are just using the iPhone for the first time, maybe a little confusion about where the SIM card be insert. Different from most smartphone in the past, you can usually find the SIM card slot with the battery by opening the back cover.
Now the way to open iPhone card is actually easy but need help of additional tools. You can use SIM Ejector that has provided with a package with purchases or similar items such as pins or needles. Follow the tutorial How To Put A Sim Card In An Iphone 6, below:
How To Put A Sim Card In An Iphone 6
Installing a SIM Card on the iPhone
1. Turn off the iPhone. Do this by pressing and holding the Power button until the slide appears to power off at the top. Next, swipe the text to the right.
- On most iPhones, the Power button is at the top right. But there is also an iPhone that places it on the top of the device (on the iPhone 5 and earlier)
2. Select the SIM card that matches the size of the device. The size of the SIM card is getting smaller and smaller, and the old production iPhone may not be able to support new cards (and vice versa). Make sure you buy a SIM card that suits your iPhone.
- iPhone 5 and newer uses a Nano SIM card
- iPhone 4 and 4S use a Micro SIM card.
- iPhone 3G, 3GS, and original using a Standard SIM card.
3. Look for the card slot on the side of the iPhone. On most iPhones, the SIM card slot is on the right side of the device, roughly in the middle position.
- On the iPhone 3GS, 3G and original, the SIM card slot is at the top of the device.
- All iPhone models, except the iPhone 4 CDMA provide a slot for the SIM card.
4. Look for a tool to remove the SIM card or use a small straightened paper clip. Most cellphones have a tool to remove the card, with a small, pointed tip that allows the user to remove the SIM card tray. If you don’t have one, use a straightened paper clip.
5. Push the tool or paper clip into small hole next to SIM card slot. With just a little push, the SIM card tray will come out a little.
6. Pull the SIM card tray from the iPhone. Do this gently because both the card and the tray are very fragile.
7. Remove the old card and install a new SIM card in the tray. The curve on the card allows you to only place the card on the tray in one direction. If you are in doubt, just place the card in the same position as the old card, with the gold-colored contact area facing down.
8. Push the card tray into the iPhone. The tray can only be inserted in one direction.
- Make sure the tray is fully inserted into the iPhone before you continue.
9. Press and hold the Power button. By doing so, the iPhone will restart. The iPhone will automatically connect to the new network, even though you may need to activate it first.
Put A Sim Card In An Iphone 6 and Solving SIM Card Activation Problems
1. Connect the mobile to the wireless network. Depending on the data plan you are using, maybe an activation request will not appear if the device is not yet connected to a Wi-Fi network.
2. Connect the iPhone to iTunes on the computer. If the iPhone cannot be activated via Wi-Fi, you can activate using a computer connected to the internet. How to do it:
- Connect the iPhone to the computer using a USB charging cable. Open iTunes if this application doesn’t start automatically.
- Wait when iTunes activates a new SIM card.
3. Restore iPhone. If the iPhone cannot recognize a new SIM card, restore iPhone to activate the SIM card after the device restarts.
4. Contact your operator using another cellphone. If the cellphone still cannot activate the new card, the only option that can be done is to contact a cellular operator (eg Indosat, Telkomsel or XL). After the operator verifies ownership of your account, ask the problem related to the new SIM card. If the problem cannot be resolved through telephone conversations, you may have to take the cellphone to the operator’s service center to check and set the settings.
Easy isn’t it? The Method of How To Put A Sim Card In An Iphone 6 that you will often find on a smartphone with design unibody or battery part that cannot be removed. Many causes vendors are now starting to carry unibody designs, one of the reasons for security is that the components used are truly genuine. This is indeed somewhat impractical because you can’t just change the SIM card if you don’t have the tool. Even so, it should not interfere at all, unless you frequently move cards.