How to Manually Update Android – Before discussing about How to Update the Android Manual (Update the Android OS), there are things you have to make sure of, what type of Android operating system are you using right now. You must know that the OS version you are using is still available or may not be updated again by Google Inc. Just say for Kitkat type, in 2015 no upgrades will be provided. If your OS version is in the new category, you can update the manual yourself.
To upgrade Android to the latest version without a PC, it must be known what version or type it is. There are unique and interesting things about naming all of the versions which use the names of sweet foods and desserts. Quite unique right? Now the following tutorial on How to Manually Update Android :
How to Manually Update Android to the Latest Version
1. Automatic update of Android
The main function is to upgrade the Android OS so that we don’t have to update it ourselves, and if it’s done then every time the newest type or version comes out there will be a message to upgrade, just click “Ok” then your Android OS has become the latest. Generally, providing services like this are Samsung and Sony HP. Following are the steps:
• Activate your cellphone’s front screen (don’t open any application)
• Press on the bottom left of your cellphone (not on the touchscreen screen) which has a sign like there are two lines.
• Next select and click on the “Settings” icon whose icon is like a serrated wheel.
• If for example you use a Samsung mobile phone then after that you click on the “Other” menu and then at the bottom once again click “About Device” or “About”.
• Then you press the “Update Software” menu and then check the “Update Automatic” option.
• Finish! After this you only need to wait until Google updates the Android OS on your device and it will be delivered through your device directly that you can upgrade to the latest type of version.
2. Update the Android Manual
If you upgrade the android phone above you don’t need to bother, now here you have to do some light processes even though it doesn’t take much time but still has to be controlled and scheduled so that your Android OS version is not old and outdated compared to mobile with the same operating system used by friends. It’s just that by doing this there are other advantages that we get, namely we don’t need to be tired of clicking ‘no’ every time there is an upgrade command, because usually if it’s automatic, as long as we don’t follow the advice, we should always answer whether or not to do updates , even though there is also an option for this. In addition, if for example we are lazy to use the internet we can choose not to upgrade at all without having to remind us. The steps are:
1. Backup – The first thing to do and the most important thing according to Caraspot is to make a backup first, to avoid if later there are errors and your files are lost due to this process. In this case we can do a backup by using the backup file application for Android phones as discussed in the article “The Best Free and Paid Android Applications are the Most Popular and Widely Used” (please refer to it) there you can learn what kind of application is good for this, but I suggest that you can directly connect with your Gmail or Dropbox account because it’s much simpler. Or if you want in other ways you can use External memory which later can be entered again if the process is complete.
2. Internet connection – The name of an online upgrade is sure to have to use the internet, so make sure the “Cellular Data” menu is active (for Samsung cellphone users). But generally it is usually very recommended to use Wi-Fi internet because it will avoid slow problems and the upgrade process breaks up because the internet connection is interrupted. Even better if there is a free friend or office that does not prohibit the use of the internet for personal use.
3. Battery – First check is there still a lot of battery usage available? if there are only a few minutes left or for example there is a sign that is visible on the screen if the battery is going to run out then it is better to charge it first. Why is that? yes, because if for example when the upgrade process is still ongoing and the HP dies because of this problem then inevitably you have to repeat it from the beginning again because it is certain that the process has been running several steps will be an error.
4. Space Drive – This must also be known, before upgrading your Android cellphone because if it is not sufficient to use the latest version it will also be problematic. It is recommended that if you are free to do the installation, at least 1 GB for the remaining space drive or if you can’t try to provide around 512 MB. The way is, just delete some unused games. As for if you want to know what is the total space capacity in your cellphone and how much has been used, then the way is by following it like the automatic upgrade method up to step 4, namely Main Screen >> Left Down Mobile >> Settings >> Other> > Storage, then click “Available Capacity” in the bottom menu of Total Raung.
5. Steps – If the 4 things above have been fulfilled, then start updating the system below:
Home (Screen Front) >> Settings >> More >> About Device >> Software Update >> Update (then just follow the prompts requested)
If this message appears: Unable to connect network, that means the internet is not connected. So immediately activate the internet. The way back to the front page then pull down the screen by gently pressing the top of the screen then dragging down, then select “Mobile Data” to activate it.
Our explanation of How to Update Android Manual is easier to understand right? If you find a slightly different process that is natural because this is influenced by cellphone brands such as Huawei, Nokia, LG, ASUS, Lenovo and others which certainly will not be exactly what we have said. Hopefully this information can help and good luck!