How To Make A Song A Ringtone On Iphone 6 – Every smartphone generally has a default ringtone, including an Apple smartphone, the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. But maybe not everyone likes the default ringtone that is given. And to change the ringtone on an iPhone, not everyone understands how. There are actually two ways to change ringtones on iPhone, manually and use the application.
To change manually, it’s a bit long. There are a number of technical jobs that you have to do, such as cutting off parts of the song and converting. But you don’t need to worry, just follow these steps, you can definitely change your iPhone ringtone with your favorite song.
Saturated with really standard and mainstream ringtones? Take it easy, you can just make your own ringtone from the song that you already have, just by using the iTunes program. Besides being free, the method is very easy. Come on, take a look at the steps How To Make A Song A Ringtone On Iphone 6:
How To Make A Song A Ringtone On Iphone 6
• Open the iTunes program on your PC / Mac.
• Select the song you want to make the ringtone in your iTunes library.
• Right-click on the song in question, then select Get Info.
• After the box containing the song info is open, select the Options tab. Then set the Start and Stop time for the song. Make sure the duration is not more than 30 seconds. After setting the start and stop duration, click OK.
• After, right-click again on the song, then select Create AAC Version. After that the new version of the song will appear just below the original song. Note that the duration of the AAC version of the song is now shorter and follows the settings that you have set earlier. After that, press and drag the ringtone that you have made to the desktop.
• Then, change the data extension in the ringtone from .m4a to .m4r. In this way, the system will read the song pieces as ringtone data. For PC users, you may need to change your computer settings first to display extensions on the data.
• If the new ringtone is secured, delete the copy of the AAC version of the song that is in your iTunes library. Then, return to the original song data and enter the Get Info menu to restore the original and final settings of the song to its original state.
• Then, tap and drag the ringtone that you have made to your iTunes Tone Library. Or, you can simply open the ringtone data from the desktop.
• Connect your iPhone to iTunes, then select the Tones tab on the iPhone through iTunes. Synchronize / enter new ringtones made to your iPhone.
• Done. You can also use your own homemade ringtones on your iPhone.
So the tutorial is How To Make A Song A Ringtone On Iphone 6. Surely now you will be able to change the ringtone easily if you are getting bored. Hopefully this information can help you and can be useful. Good luck, change your schedule with more interesting songs!