How To Install Android Apps On Pc Without Any Software – In general, an android application can only be run only on an Android smartphone or tablet. But now you can try the Android application on a Windows-based computer, with the help of emulators like Bluestack, Genymotion, etc.
The problem here is that the android emulator doesn’t always run smoothly on every PC, arguably heavier and doesn’t work at all because it’s not compatible with the OS or the hardware used that isn’t enough to support the emulator.
Make friends who are looking for information about How To Install Android Apps On Pc Without Any Software. The good news, this post will give info that you need. This article provides information about How to Run an Android Application on a PC without an Emulator Software. Let’s see below in full :
How To Install Android Apps On Pc Without Any Software
What is an emulator? Emulator is a software or software used to run other software in it, an emulator or rather an emulator software that allows a program or software to be created initially by a computer system (architecture and operating system) and to run on that system (or run on a dedicated system), can be run in a completely different computer system. For example, a Windows program can be run on a Linux operating system using Wine emulator software. There are also programs that emulate a computer on a computer, such as VMware. Another example is emulator programs to run computer games that initially can only be run on their respective consoles, such as Nintendo, Atari, PlayStation, XBox and others.
- How to install and run an Android application on Google Chrome
An easy way to run Android applications on a PC with ARC Welder for the Google Chrome browser. As an alternative, the Arc Welder made by Google is an application for the chrome browser that can be used to run Android applications on PCs based on Windows, Linux, OS X, and of course Chrome OS. With the application of the Arc Welder, you can run multiple android applications on a PC or laptop without the hassle of using an emulator.
On this occasion we will share or share tutorial info on how to install an Android application without the Bluestack, Gennymotion, etc. emulator. One solution with Arc Welder is, for those of you who want to run and install an Android application lightly and quickly, use the Arc Welder. ARC Welder is an extension available in the Chrome Browser.
ARC Welder is a runtime development that was originally in allocation for Chrome OS. But now it can be installed on other Chrome OS platforms. Good things that you should consider before installing the arc welder:
Make sure you use the latest version of the chrome browser or the latest Make sure you are connected to a smooth internet network
How to Install Android apps run without an Emulator in the Google Chrome browser (PC Laptop)
Can the application run properly? You must try it yourself. already tried by running the Instagram application. How do I run an Android APK in a chrome browser? Let’s look carefully at the tutorial here:
- Open your Chrome Browser.
- To directly install the Arc Welder extension by clicking here.
- You will be taken to the Chrome Web Store page.
- After the download by clicking on “ADD TO CHROME” how to run the android application on a PC without an emulator
- Wait until the download process is complete ARC Welder.
- You can prepare the APK file to be run on ARC Welder.
- When it’s finished, the Chrome Web Store display will change as shown below.
- You can only run it by clicking “Launch App”.
- Click “Add Your APK” google chrome arc welder
- Search and select the Android APK that you have provided.
- Now see the application settings below on Instagram, and then click Launch App.
- Congratulations, ready for application to use and run applications and games without an android emulator.
That is information about the tutorial on How To Install Android Apps On Pc Without Any Software. Now you already know how to run an Android application on a PC that can be a reference, here you can get a variety of interesting information to read. Thus the information that we can convey, hopefully can be helpful and useful for you.