How To Downgrade Android Version – For downgrades or lowering the application version to an older or lower version, Android does not provide a default solution. Unlike the update or upgrade application, which is certainly provided and recommended. Why is that? because the latest version or higher version will usually offer more bug fixes. In addition, by upgrading you can also find some additional new features or improvements to the previous features.
Some Android cellphone users certainly already know how to update the latest Samsung Android, but not many know how to downgrade Android version. See the following full review:
How To Downgrade Android Version
Why should it be downgraded, instead of being better at upgrading more sophisticated features, consider an explanation of some things that cause Android smarthphone users to downgrade their phones.
• After being upgraded the cellphone battery becomes more wasteful.
• Android phones get hot faster.
• RAM capacity is getting smaller because after updating the software or upgrading automatically the default application will be updated with a higher version than before. So that the RAM capacity will be higher and also the internal memory will be smaller because there will be many new applications and then the data will be used by the application in the version you are updating.
But do not worry because there are ways to restore the state of the Android phone as before. First you must have a firmware according to the type of Android phone you are using. If your cellphone is a Samsung Galaxy J5 for example with a J500F code then you must have a J500F firmware can’t be with j500xid, F means a Region Code, so if you want to downgrade you have to have regional md5 files if Indonesia is usually j500xid or please enter this site to download the firmware.
You can register first on the site I mentioned above, and confirm via email then log-in again and look for the firmware file, then extract it on PC / Laptop.
NOTE: Don’t forget, because you are going to downgrade, then what you have to look for is an android version below, for example you have Upgrade or Update Software from Lollipop to Marshmallow and want to downgrade or return to Lollipop, you should find the Lollipop version.
After you have downloaded the Firmware above, now you can download the ODIN to install on the computer, please enter here to download ODIN
After you download, please install it on your PC / Desktop / Laptop.
Then the last one is downloading Samsung USB driver, you can copy the URL below and paste it in the URL to visit the site “https://developer.samsung.com/galaxy/others/android-usb-driver-for-windows”
Material that must be prepared:
3. Samsung USB driver
If everything is complete, then follow the steps below:
1. First, enter Odin first, then click on, and select the firmware that you extracted earlier (0DXLH3_HOME.tar.md5), wait until verification is complete.
2. Next turn off your Android phone.
3. Press the vol.down + power button simultaneously> vol.up. until Odin Mode appears
4. Connect your Android phone to a PC / laptop with a USB cable
5. See if your Android phone has been detected in the odin. The sign is written in column id: com and added in the lower left corner.
6. Click start, and wait until the process is complete.
Note: Your Android phone automatically restarts. If your Android phone stops at the logo (eg logo: SAMSUNG, LG etc.) don’t panic and keep calm. The first tips to do are:
1. Turn off your Android phone.
2. Then press and hold Vol.up + Power simultaneously, recovery mode will appear.
3. Up press vol.up down press vol.down to select press the power button
4. Select wipe cache and factory reset> then Reboot
5. Congratulations on your Android phone back to the previous version again.
6. The sign: can be checked in the settings> about the device> see in the android version whether it has been to the previous version.
Hopefully the tutorial How To Downgrade Android Version it will be useful for all of your friends. Don’t forget to comment. Hopefully this information about downgrade android version is useful and good luck!