How to Clear Clipboard Android – Clipboard is a place in memory provided by all devices including on Android smartphones. The clipboard functions to temporarily store copying results. So every time we copy text or images, then at that moment the image or text will be stored in the clipboard for a while. This will certainly make it easier for Android smartphone users. Maybe for some Android smartphone users there are those who don’t know how to delete the Clipboard on an Android smartphone after it’s finished using it. Here’s the tutorial on How to Clear Android Clipboard:
How to Clear Clipboard Android
Before discussing about How to Clear Clipboard Android, you need to know what are the uses of this clipboard. So the usability of the clipboard includes:
1. If there are many images or text that we copy and there are several that repeat then we don’t need to copy again. For example, there are 10 images that we copy, after arriving at the 10th image we want to copy the 2nd image again, then we can just click the 2nd image in the clipboard.
2. In addition, the clipboard also allows us to copy between office applications, such as from word to media chat or vice versa. Moreover, using the clipboard we can freely copy all information in the form of text on the internet to be shared with other social media accounts. examples such as song lyrics, recipes, addresses, etc.
With the clipboard this will be made easier, for example if you will send song lyrics to a friend, you can simply open the source of the lyrics (for example on the internet) then copy all the text or images that we want to copy first. Then open the chat communication media that you are using, after that we just click the copy by pressing long and then the “paste” option will appear. Simple and very easy right?
Every time you copy and paste something on your device, the copy is saved on the clipboard. This clipboard data can be deleted by clearing the app cache. Clearing the cache of each application is very easy and can be done from the settings. Following are the steps that you can follow:
1. Open the settings on the phone or tablet you are using then go to the application.
2. Next scroll the application list to find the application.
3. Tap on the app to open the App info. There, you can see various information about the app. Don’t worry about checking it and focusing on important applications for you. To clear the cache or clipboard press on the Cache cleaning menu.
So many tutorials on How to Clear Clipboard Android. You can delete your own clipboard Android easily and quickly. If you use a cleaning application or clipboard eraser, then choose the best application that is recommended and has a high rating. Removing the clipboard will reduce the burden of RAM and internal memory, and of course will make the phone’s performance faster.