How to Calibrate Compass Android – Have you ever used a navigation application like Google Maps, suddenly your compass needle showed the wrong direction and didn’t work properly? You are not alone. This often happens to people and if this condition is left unchecked, then it will gradually disrupt your productivity. Just imagine if you were hiking or maybe traveling outside the city, then the directions did not go well. Can you do it right? Some ridesharing applications also rely heavily on this feature. So if the directions are incorrect, this can affect the performance and performance of other applications that depend on the feature.
Fortunately, this is not a serious problem and can actually be fixed easily. The first thing you have to do is open the Compass application on your Android phone. If it’s not there, you can download it first on the Google Play Store. Or not, you can also open the Maps application that you are using. At least you definitely have a Google Maps application, right? After running the application, there are two Compass Android Calibration Methods that you can do to calibrate the compass needle on your device. This is How to Calibrate Compass Android :
How to Calibrate Compass Android
1. Rotate your device on a different shaft to calibrate the compass
• Run the compass application or Google Maps on your Android phone.
• Hold your Android phone as usual. When the mobile screen faces you, turn the top of your cellphone back three times. Then, do the opposite direction three times too. Do it slowly and be careful not to drop your cellphone.
• After that, return to holding your cellphone as usual. Turn your cellphone to the right side and so on three times. Repeat the same thing, but now do it in a different direction.
• Then, hold your cellphone again as usual. For this one movement, you can do it while saving your cellphone on a table or other flat surface. Turn the top of your cellphone towards the right side (like the middle of using landscape mode) three times, then do it in the opposite direction three times too. Do it slowly to get optimal results.
2. Using an eight digit movement pattern to calibrate the compass
• Run the compass application or Google Maps on your mobile.
• Hold your cellphone as usual, then make a movement that resembles the number eight with your cellphone.
• Do it repeatedly repeatedly to get maximum results.
• If you do this with the Google Maps application, make sure the light at the blue dot in Maps narrows and points in the right direction after calibrating.
3. Using the help of third party applications
Hasn’t changed at all? Try to download and use third-party applications to solve this problem. Usually, this kind of application will make it easier for you to calibrate the sensors on your cellphone including the compass. Here are some applications that you can try:
• GPS Essentials (Free)
• Compass (free)
Hopefully the tutorial about How to Calibrate an Android Compass it will be useful for all of your friends. Don’t forget to comment. Hopefully this information How to Calibrate the Compass on an Android phone is useful and good luck!