How to Calibrate Android Battery – Now smartphones have become one of the important devices for daily activities, both for work, entertainment and other activities.
In the smartphone itself there is one of the most important components, namely the battery. You could say the battery is an energy source to run a smartphone because if the smartphone dies it becomes useless at all.
But the thing that is quite annoying is when the battery has started to error or mess. Sometimes the battery percentage indicator on a smartphone drops dramatically in a short time. This certainly needs to be improved so that the smartphone can be used for a long time.
For this reason, you can first have the battery of your smartphone or Android battery. Well, for those of you who are curious about the How to Calibrate Android Battery and want to know how to do it, you can see the tutorial as follows:
How to Calibrate Android Battery, Manual and Use Application
1. How to Calibrate an Android Battery
• First, you can charge or charge the battery to fully reach 100% state when it is on.
• After reaching full condition, you can turn off the smartphone or Android phone that you are using.
• When the cellphone is turned off, you can charge or recharge the battery on the cellphone or Android smartphone that you have until the power is fully charged, usually the sign is full visible on the green Led light.
• After the power is fully charged is turned off, you can restart your HP or Android smartphone that you use.
• Furthermore, you can use an Android cellphone for activities, videos, SMS, chat, gamming, browsing or more until the battery is completely discharged and the Android phone turns itself off (note: when playing or running an application do not charge or charge)
• After the Android HP is turned off due to running out of battery power, then continue to silence the phone for 10 to 20 minutes.
• Then, the gadget can charge or recharge the Android phone again in a dead state to 100% without being turned on before it is full.
• After the battery is completely 100% full, you can turn on your cellphone again.
2. How to Calibrate an Android Battery Using an Application
• First download the application for example “current widget: batery monitor”. You can download it on the Google Play Store.
• Install the application widget on the homescreen.
• Then charging your cellphone until the battery is fully 100% charged, and wait until the number in the app widget shows the optimal number in the capacity of the cellphone you are using.
• Then unplug the charge cable, then reboot your cellphone.
• After everything is finished and you have followed the tutorial above, all problems will be resolved and your Android phone has been calibrated and there are no more problems with the battery.
Now your Android mobile battery has been successfully calibrated. You could say this method is the easiest and does not need help from the application or without root, but patience is needed so that the results of the calibration are successful.
You should try calibrating a few more times so the results are better. Make sure you periodically calibrate the battery for about 6 months to 1 year so that the reported battery capacity is exactly what it is. However, not too often because it will make the battery thirst faster and decrease performance.
Thus the article How to Calibrate Android Battery, hopefully you can overcome your Android phone in order to get maximum performance in normal conditions, returning with just one tap using the application. Wait for other interesting articles so you can find other tips and tricks. Good luck!