How to Access Clipboard Android – For those of you who don’t know how to access the clipboard on an Android device don’t worry and don’t panic. The article below will explain How to Access Clipboard Android or commonly known as clipboard. You can paste a clipboard to see what’s inside at this time, or download a third-party program on the Play Store that can keep records of everything you copy.
How to Access Clipboard Android
Before discussing about How to Access the Android Clipboard, you need to know what are the uses of this clipboard. So the usability of the clipboard includes:
1. If there are many images or text that we copy and there are several that repeat then we don’t need to copy again. For example, there are 10 images that we copy, after arriving at the 10th image we want to copy the 2nd image again, then we can just click the 2nd image in the clipboard.
2. In addition, the clipboard also allows us to copy between office applications, such as from word to media chat or vice versa. Moreover, using the clipboard we can freely copy all information in the form of text on the internet to be shared with other social media accounts. examples such as song lyrics, recipes, addresses, etc.
With the clipboard this will be made easier, for example if you will send song lyrics to a friend, you can simply open the source of the lyrics (for example on the internet) then copy all the text or images that we want to copy first. Then open the chat communication media that you are using, after that we just click the copy by pressing long and then the “paste” option will appear. Simple and very easy right?
How to Access Clipboard Android
Method 1: Stick the Clip Board
1. Run the messaging application on the device. This is an application that can be used to send text messages to other cellphones from these devices. Depending on the model of the device, the application might be called Message, or Messenger, or Android Message. If you use a tablet, you can run any application that can be used to record, send messages, or write text in any form. If your device does not have the appropriate application, open the email (email) and use the text field in the e-mail body. You can also open Google Drive and create a new document.
2. Make a new message. In the messaging application, tap the button to create a new message with a blank text page. On most devices, the button can be a “+” icon or pencil. Alternatively, you can create new messages in other messaging or chat applications, such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, or Google Hangouts.
3. Tap and hold the text message column. This is the text field on the screen as a place to type the message. A pop-up menu will be displayed. On some devices, you may need to enter the recipient of the message first and press the Next button so you can tap on the message column.
4. Tap the Paste button. If there is something in the clipboard, the Paste option will appear in the pop-up menu. By tapping it, the clipboard will be pasted in the message column.
5. Delete the message. After learning the contents of the clipboard, you can now delete the message that was made. In this way, you can find out the contents of the clipboard on the device without having to send the message to someone.
Method 2 : Using the Clip Board Application
1. Open the Google Play Store. The Play Store icon is a colored arrow found in the device Apps list. If you want to explore the Play Store, connect the device to the internet.
2. Search and download the clipboard management application on the Play Store. Clipboard manager can be used to track clipboard history by storing everything you copy and paste. You can explore the Productivity section in Categories, or use the Search column at the top of the screen to find clipboard managers (both free and paid).
3. Run the clipboard management application. Look for the clipboard manager that has been downloaded in the Apps list, then open the application by tapping it.
4. Check your clipboard notes in the clipboard management application. The application will display a list of everything copied to the clipboard. There are clipboard manager such as aNdClip and Clipboard Manager, will open the clipboard notes page. In some applications (such as Clipper), you may have tap Clipboard at the top of screen.
This is information about the How to Access Clipboard Android. Now please for you to try and hopefully the tutorial about access clipboard android will be useful for all of your friends. Don’t forget to comment. Good luck guys!