How Do I Transfer Photos From Iphone To Pc Using Itunes? – This time Deeplytech will explain how to transfer photos on an iPhone to a Mac or Windows computer. This can be done through the computer’s built-in Photos application, or using iCloud Photos to upload photos on the iPhone to iCloud, then download them to the computer. This is tutorial How Do I Transfer Photos From Iphone To Pc Using Itunes?
How Do I Transfer Photos From Iphone To Pc Using Itunes?
A. Using the Photos Application on Windows
- Connect iPhone to computer. Plug the tip of the charging cable into the charger port on the iPhone. Next, plug the end of the USB cable into one of the USB ports on the computer. If it’s your first time connecting an iPhone to a computer, tap Trust that appears on the iPhone, then type the passcode or iPhone TouchID.
- Run iTunes. The icons are colorful musical notes on a white background. So that the iPhone can be recognized by Windows, run iTunes and allow the phone to connect to the application. If your computer doesn’t have iTunes, install this application first before you continue. If you are asked to update iTunes, click Download iTunes when prompted. If the update has finished downloading, you might need to restart your computer.
- Wait for the “Device” icon to appear. This iPhone shaped icon will appear at the top left of the iTunes Library page. You can continue if the icon has appeared. Wait for a few seconds until the iPhone is connected to iTunes. If the Library tab at the top of the iTunes window has not been highlighted, click on the tab so that the display switches to Library.
- Unlock iPhone. If the “Device” icon has been displayed, enter the passcode (you can also use Touch ID or Face ID), then unlock the iPhone by pressing the Home button. When prompted, tap Trust in the “Trust this computer” pop-up window before you continue.
- Open the Start Image titled Windowsstart.png. Do this by clicking on the Windows logo in the lower left corner.
- Click Photos. Application icons with a mountain-like shape are usually located in the Start window. If the Photos icon is missing, type photos and click Photos at the top of the Start window.
- Click the Import tab in the upper right of the Photos window. This will bring up a drop-down menu.
- Click From a USB device in the drop-down menu. This will instruct the computer to scan videos and photos on the iPhone for import. If you plug in several USB items, click on the iPhone’s name before you continue. If the Photos application notifies that there are no USB items, close and run Photos again, then try again. Maybe you have to take this action several times for iPhone to appear here.
B. Use the Photos Application on Mac
- Connect iPhone to Mac. Plug the plug end of the charging cable into the iPhone charging port, then plug the end of the USB cable into one of the USB ports on the computer.
- Unlock iPhone. Enter the passcode (you can also use Touch ID or Face ID), then press the Home button on the iPhone to unlock it. When prompted, tap Trust in the “Trust this computer” pop-up window before you continue.
- Run Photos Image titled Macphotosapp.png. Click the Photos icon in the shape of a colorful toy propeller (pinwheel) in the Mac dock. The Photos application might open automatically when you plug your iPhone into the computer. The iPhone icon will appear in the upper left corner of the Photos window.
- Choose iPhone. Click on the iPhone’s name on the left side of the window to be chosen as the place from which to import the photos.
- Select the photo you want to download. Do this by clicking on the desired photo in the window. If you want to transfer all photos that are not on the computer, skip this step.
- Click Import Selected in the upper right corner. The number of selected photos will be listed on this button (for example Import 6 Selected).
- Select Import All New Items if you want to send all photos on an iPhone that are not on a Mac computer.
- Click Imports, which is on the left side of the window. This page will display the photos you just transferred.
Be sure to follow the steps above in the order. I hope this tutorial about How Do I Transfer Photos From Iphone To Pc Using Itunes? from Deeplytech today can be useful for all of you. good luck!