How Do I Move My Photos From My Iphone To Icloud? – Backing up data from the iPhone is something that is done routinely. If you’ve used up a lot of storage space to store photos and videos, just get the data to move. Instead of having trouble moving data into a laptop or MacBook drive, you can immediately transfer it to iCloud.
One of the advantages of storing photos on iCloud is that we can view and access these photos on any iDevice that we have whether it’s on the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch and we can even view iCloud photos on a computer both on Windows and on MacOS by logging into the website official iCloud. Backup photos on iCloud is the same as storing photos online and if you are familiar with uploading photos to social media such as Facebook or Instagram then it will not be too difficult to save or view photos on iCloud because the principle is not much different. This is How Do I Move My Photos From My Iphone To Icloud?
How Do I Move My Photos From My Iphone To Icloud?
- Save device storage capacity
If you enable storage through the iCloud Photo Library, you can store all high resolution photos and videos. You can save storage space on your device when turning on the Optimized Storage option.
From the settings menu on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, complete the following steps:
- Choose Settings> [your name]> iCloud. If you are using iOS 10.2 or an earlier version, select Settings> iCloud.
- Select Photos.
- Select Optimize [device name] Storage.
When you turn on the iCloud Photo Library, photos and videos will be uploaded automatically to iCloud. These photos and videos are not duplicated via iCloud backup, but you are advised to keep a backup library copy.
- Move photos from iCloud to a laptop or MacBook
You can download photos and videos from iCloud.com to your computer and save them in a separate gallery collection. After saving, you can transfer it to another computer with Image Capture or Photo, or save it on a separate drive.
However, when you save photos in the iCloud Photo Library, you can also access photos and videos from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and Apple TV through iCloud.com and even a PC. If you have just taken a photo using the iPhone’s camera, photos will be added automatically to the iCloud Photo Library. Changes made through one device will change the appearance of the other device. Before starting, do the following:
- Make sure the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, Mac, and Apple TV already use the latest operating system software.
- Perform iCloud settings on all devices. If you are using a PC, download iCloud for Windows, then sign in with the same Apple ID on all devices.
- Make sure the device is connected via Wi-Fi connectivity.
- While using the device, make sure this setting is always active so that the iCloud Photo Library feature can function automatically.
- How to activate iCloud Photo Library
Besides making hardware settings, you also need to make settings from the operating system of the device you are using. If you are using an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, open the settings as follows:
- Settings> [your name]> iCloud> Photos
- Activate iCloud Photo Library.
- If you are using iOS 10.2 or an earlier version, open Settings> iCloud> Photos.
- Synchronize devices via iTunes
After synchronizing photos to an iOS device through iTunes, you can activate iCloud Photo Library from an iOS device. You will see a message stating “Synced photos and videos from iTunes will be Deleted.”
Photos and videos that are synchronized from the computer will still be on the computer, but will be deleted from the iOS device.
- How to access photos and multimedia data again
Want to access multimedia data again from your cellphone? You can retrieve photos and videos from iOS devices by activating iCloud Photo Library from Mac or PC. After that, photos from the computer will be uploaded to iCloud, so you can access them from all devices. After activating iCloud Photo Library, all photos will be available in iCloud and can be accessed from the Photos application.
Besides being able to store photos safely, you can also access multimedia data more practically through iCloud.
Now you can move and insert photos from your computer to your iPhone without having to use cables in a more practical and fast way. I hope this information How Do I Move My Photos From My Iphone To Icloud? can help you. good luck yourself at home guys.