Fortnite Your Account Cannot Play On This Platform Pc – Fortnite is a battle royale game. If you are used to playing other survival games that have already been released or just released, such as PUBG for example, then you will understand this game quickly.
Fortnite collects people (players) like in PUBG Mobile with 1 rule which is survival. In the game, players must jump from the plane. And it landed in an area where there were 100 other players who had also landed. All these players will fight with each other after that. Their mission is to be the last person to live in the area. This is tutorial about Fortnite Your Account Cannot Play On This Platform Pc :
Fortnite Your Account Cannot Play On This Platform Pc
Players are free to roam in the game area. Look for a safe home or other type of protection to find weapons and protect yourself from enemies. Players can also form alliances with other players.
All players should take weapons to kill other players. This is a PvP game so you will get a hard time from other games in the real world.
Fortnite is built from 3D graphics. In terms of graphics this game is preferred over other games of similar genres.
Recommended PC specifications:
Processor: Core i5 2.8 Ghz RAM: 8GB VGA: Nvidia GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 equivalent to DX11 GPU Video Memory: 2GB VRAM Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
Minimum PC specifications:
Processor: Core i3 2.4 Ghz RAM: 4GB VGA: Intel HD 4000 Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit + Mac OSX Sierra
Unlike other games, downloading this game must go through a fairly complicated process. First you have to register for Fortnite, then after that you have to install “Epic Game Launcher” and then you can install Fortnite through the Launcher.
The Epic Launcher file is about 130MB. While for the Fortnit file is very large up to 7.4 GB. And it does not rule out the possibility that there should be an additional download for the Launcher and Forty update.
- To register for Fortnite, please go to the address to download in Epic Game first. After that, search and click the Get Fortnite button.
- Select you want to play this Fortnite game where, PS4, Xbox, Switrch, PC / MAC or Mobile. For example here will play this game on a PC.
- After that the registration form will appear. You can choose to register using Facebook / Google plus. By registering using a Facebook / Google Plus account it will make it easier for you to log in to this game, so I recommends using Facebook / Google Plus. Besides that you can also register using an Email Account.
- If you have registered, then you will be redirected to the download page according to the choice of the device you selected in the previous process.
- Wait until the download process is complete.
- After the installation process is complete, a display will appear to Login. Please login using the data during registration. You only need to enter two data, namely your email and password, then click SIGN IN. Or if you register using a Facebook / Google Plus account, just click on the Facebook / Google Plus icon in the login screen.
- After that, proceed to the process of installing the Fortnite game, please click Install.
- After that you will be asked to specify the location of the Fortnite installation folder, please choose according to your wishes and make sure that there is still a lot of space in the storage so that it does not overload the computer’s performance. If you have already clicked Install.
- The installation process is taking place, if at any time you want to pause or delay the install process and want to continue later, then never close the launcher because if you close it automatically the installation process will also be canceled and will delete the previous installation results that have not reached 100 %.
This is the tutorial Deeplytech can tell you about Fortnite Your Account Cannot Play On This Platform Pc , hopefully it works. When downloading the Fortnite file it is recommended to immediately complete the download because 7.4 GB is not a small size and if you pause the file might be corrupted. Therefore the install process is immediately 100% without being paused. Hopefully useful and good luck !