Dance In Front Of Different Film Cameras In Fortnite – This season at Fortnite: Battle Royale, Epic wants you to show off a little. The Challenge for Season 4, Week 2 has arrived, and one of them asks you to explore some new locations on the map by dancing in front of a film camera: a total of seven. This is a smart way to push players to the newly added location because every place you will go to this challenge is new or changes radically from their appearance last season.
Some of them will be easy to find because they are on several new film sets that stand out. Some are a little more unclear, and it is possible that some are not included below. This is a map of your destination Dance In Front Of Different Film Cameras In Fortnite.
Dance In Front Of Different Film Cameras In Fortnite
In text form, this is:
- On the west bank of the racetrack
- In the film studio east of Junk Junction
- In front of a large helicopter in Moisty Mire
- In the others, the check-in box is set in Moisty Mire
- Near the dinosaur trail south of Snobby Shores
- Inside a large building on the Ghost Hill
- Inside the green screen room at Risky Reels
- Inside the West of Tilted Towers indoor soccer field
- To the west of Shifty Shafts
- On the broken bridge to the northwest of the prison, which is north of Moisty Mire
That’s ten, which is enough to complete the challenge with three to spare. We will update this list if we find more, but this will take you there.
Some of them must be easy enough to play in one game, especially two at Moisty Mires or two at Haunted Hills and Junk Junction. Expect Miranda Moist to be a hotspot at least for the beginning of this week, so, be prepared with your emote wheel to pull out a dance before you are forgotten. If you plan to shoot people who are forgotten, at least be good: make sure your target is at least dance before you eliminate them.
This film clearly plays a kind of important role in Season 4, as evidenced by the film’s secrets and the unbreakable skin “Blockbuster” that you can work on after opening Tier 100 in Battle Pass. But it is still unclear how the theme will be developed, especially since the theme stands alongside the superhero / government research theme that emerged with the rewriting of the map last week. We will see soon.
Fortnite camera location: A place to dance in front of a different film camera at Fortnite
You have to find seven locations, and unlike the previous challenges where you have to find locations on the map, there are seven exact locations – making your job a little more difficult because everyone rushes to the same location.
The camera is not visible on the map and can easily be missed, and although you may have seen some during the game, having a guide for the seventh is useful:
Here they are, with a screen that shows the distant and specific position of the film camera:
1) Northeast of the Garbage Crossing is a smaller complex – visit the largest warehouse there.
2) Go through the front door of the big house in Haunted Hills, and on the back wall is another camera.
3) With giant dinosaur footprints on the southwestern map (west of Greasy Grove).
4) Inside the northern warehouse and in front of a green screen at Risky Reels.
5) On the west side of the bridge to the north of Moisty Mire.
6) In the northern part of Moisty Mire, outside and to the east of the warehouse.
7) In the southern part of Moisty Mire, next to the film set by the helicopter.
As with other challenges, you have to do this while you are playing the game (you can’t enter the map without other players), so you should avoid meeting battles when you try to find each location.
If you have trouble doing this, it’s good to ‘fight’ the flow of other players – so stay away from locations, then travel when they are quiet – if not, you will find that every point of the camera becomes a bloodbath.
Note that you must complete the match so that the challenge is complete – quitting the game as soon as you collect it will not work. That’s all Deeplytech article about Dance In Front Of Different Film Cameras In Fortnite this time. If you have other experiences, you can share them in the bottom column. Thank you for visiting, look forward to our next article.